Treceți la conținutul principal

when we met

     I wish we could meet for the first time all over again. In every life that will come I wish to meet you. There's a burning desire inside of me and I can't get rid of it; I won't untill I'll find you again and again. I want to find out all the possible ways we could see each other for the first time; I need to find out all the ways we can fall in love with each other.
    And in some way, I know that wasn't the first time I saw you. You were there with me for a while now. You had been in my life trying to get me but I didn't know; and you didn't either.
    

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

   Și l-am văzut. Printre o sută de inimi în extaz, printre cine știe câte mâini și voci aruncate în aer, pierzându-se în lumina difuză... L-am văzut; poate așa cum nu-l mai văzuse nimeni până atunci.  Muzica răsuna împrejur întrucât nu-mi mai auzeam propriile gânduri. Nu mă deranja, chiar îmi plăcea sentimentul: felul în care aerul îmbâcsit de melodie și emoții dansa în jurul meu, ajutându-mă să ma țin pe picioare.     El părea serios, tăcut. Avea un aer misterios și totodată jucăuș. Se uita distras oriunde numai în direcția mea nu.     Mai dispărea din când în când prin mulțimea animată de băutură și euforie, dar mereu se întorcea liniștit la noi, la mine. Că asta îi stă în fire, aveam să aflu mai târziu...    La miezul nopții, m-a atins. Ceea ce nu știa el e că mă atinsese de mult cu prima privire ațintită asupra mea.     M-a cuprins cu brațele și și-a sprijinit bărbia de părul meu ciufulit. Nu-mi mai s...

Possession? Friendship? Love?

This is for you. This is for what we had… Possession? Friendship? Love? This is for whatever we had. You used to say I saved you from yourself. I used to think you saved me from myself. Maybe that’s why it took me so long to set you free, to give up on you. We grew so close that it felt like we were the only two people on the planet. I still think about you sometimes, thought. I think about the times you would take me from the bus station and walk me to your house; about the times you would wait for me after school; your smile. But then I realize that we grew so close that we actually pushed our friends away. I realize that you would always be mad at me that I made you get out of the house just to take me from the bus station; you wouldn’t come after school to see me just for one hour because “there was no point” and you were too tired; I didn’t get to see your true smile lately… to be honest I don’t know how many times I’ve heard you laugh. I think I could count them on my fing...

thoughts

i feel like i could draw you just from my memory your face is so well defined inside my head; it's stuck there your eyes, your beautiful nose, your small lips, the way your hair falls on your forehead i can touch you with my mind can you feel it? can you feel me? and if so, do you like it? do you want me to stop? do you think of me as often as i think of you? … was it something i did? or was there something   i could’ve done? there's something you're not telling me do you even know what it is? then how could i?