Treceți la conținutul principal

Tree of Knowledge

       Sometimes I wonder how my life is going to be. And I lay down with my head leaning on my arm, sitting in silence. I can't hear anything but at the same time I can hear it all. I'm listening to the sound my fridge constantly makes; to the strange crackling noises of my old TV. I can't hear the wind, but somehow I can feel it on my face; on my small shoulders; on my pale skin, even in my bones. Thought it's winter, the shy sunshine cracks throught the window.

       Sometimes I wonder if all this is even real. I can see the button from my jacket clearly. I can imagine a whole other universe, different from ours. Maybe that's how another creature sees us. Maybe we live in the bracelet of a lady giant or maybe in her neckless. Or maybe in the dream of a really passionate writer. But I barely touch the back of my neck, scratching it with my long nails and I feel all my nerves coming together to that spot, making me aware of the pleasure. And I know in some kind of way that it's all real. But there's so much to life that we don't know. And I guess we'll never know; that's haunting me to death and beyond. I've always felt so hollow and I had no idea why but now I'm trying to find out. This feeling makes a fool out of me, dissapearing for a while just to come back stronger.
         But God, if you hear me... I don't know what I'll be in this life or how it will end. You can punish me like you did with Adam and Eve for wanting to know more, but I promise you I'll never stop looking because I know it's inside me. Inside each one of us blind, foolish human beings. I am the Tree of Knowledge. 

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

   Și l-am văzut. Printre o sută de inimi în extaz, printre cine știe câte mâini și voci aruncate în aer, pierzându-se în lumina difuză... L-am văzut; poate așa cum nu-l mai văzuse nimeni până atunci.  Muzica răsuna împrejur întrucât nu-mi mai auzeam propriile gânduri. Nu mă deranja, chiar îmi plăcea sentimentul: felul în care aerul îmbâcsit de melodie și emoții dansa în jurul meu, ajutându-mă să ma țin pe picioare.     El părea serios, tăcut. Avea un aer misterios și totodată jucăuș. Se uita distras oriunde numai în direcția mea nu.     Mai dispărea din când în când prin mulțimea animată de băutură și euforie, dar mereu se întorcea liniștit la noi, la mine. Că asta îi stă în fire, aveam să aflu mai târziu...    La miezul nopții, m-a atins. Ceea ce nu știa el e că mă atinsese de mult cu prima privire ațintită asupra mea.     M-a cuprins cu brațele și și-a sprijinit bărbia de părul meu ciufulit. Nu-mi mai s...

Possession? Friendship? Love?

This is for you. This is for what we had… Possession? Friendship? Love? This is for whatever we had. You used to say I saved you from yourself. I used to think you saved me from myself. Maybe that’s why it took me so long to set you free, to give up on you. We grew so close that it felt like we were the only two people on the planet. I still think about you sometimes, thought. I think about the times you would take me from the bus station and walk me to your house; about the times you would wait for me after school; your smile. But then I realize that we grew so close that we actually pushed our friends away. I realize that you would always be mad at me that I made you get out of the house just to take me from the bus station; you wouldn’t come after school to see me just for one hour because “there was no point” and you were too tired; I didn’t get to see your true smile lately… to be honest I don’t know how many times I’ve heard you laugh. I think I could count them on my fing...

thoughts

i feel like i could draw you just from my memory your face is so well defined inside my head; it's stuck there your eyes, your beautiful nose, your small lips, the way your hair falls on your forehead i can touch you with my mind can you feel it? can you feel me? and if so, do you like it? do you want me to stop? do you think of me as often as i think of you? … was it something i did? or was there something   i could’ve done? there's something you're not telling me do you even know what it is? then how could i?