Treceți la conținutul principal

Did they ever found each other?

I could see in his eyes that his soul was ripped into a million pieces, wandering through the Milky Way. In fact, I could've sworn that the colors from this universe were born in his eyes. 
The minute I stared into them, my soul took off too; I think he went searching for his. 
As calming as his touch was, his look gave me shivers; I could see the empty spot that his tormented soul left behind: two different shades of blue and one lonely yellow were struggling to co-exist, but still giving in to each other. In his embrace I felt all the love he was capable to give, but he won't ever admit that. 
I haven't experienced something like this in a long time, at one point I even lost all hope. At first, I thought I saw his darkness collide into mine, giving birth to our own Northen Star, but I guess I was wrong. 
In a way, now I feel heavier than before even though my soul didn't come back and I know he didn't found what he was looking for... because there's this empty place inside me that still aches every night, longing for something that never was nor will it be. 

Comentarii