Treceți la conținutul principal

Possession? Friendship? Love?




This is for you.
This is for what we had…
Possession? Friendship? Love?
This is for whatever we had.
You used to say I saved you from yourself. I used to think you saved me from myself.
Maybe that’s why it took me so long to set you free, to give up on you. We grew so close that it felt like we were the only two people on the planet.
I still think about you sometimes, thought. I think about the times you would take me from the bus station and walk me to your house; about the times you would wait for me after school; your smile.
But then I realize that we grew so close that we actually pushed our friends away. I realize that you would always be mad at me that I made you get out of the house just to take me from the bus station; you wouldn’t come after school to see me just for one hour because “there was no point” and you were too tired; I didn’t get to see your true smile lately… to be honest I don’t know how many times I’ve heard you laugh. I think I could count them on my fingers. Most days we would just stay in the house and you’d fall asleep. I prayed for you to be the one; the one I loved. I tried.
I know you blame me. But the truth is, I don’t think you were in love with me, either. Maybe if you were in love, it woudn’t matter that you were tired; you would’ve walk a thousand miles to see me just for an hour. Maybe, just maybe if you were in love with me I would’ve made you happy.
I appreciate the fact that you brought me that neckless from your own money. But you smiling or singing or dancing or us having fun together would’ve made me much happier than any expensive gift you could’ve give me.
I don’t think you were what I needed. And, let’s be honest, I wasn’t what you needed either.
I hope you’re feeling better now. I wish you a great life. I hope you’ll fall in love and see I wasn’t what you needed.


Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

   Și l-am văzut. Printre o sută de inimi în extaz, printre cine știe câte mâini și voci aruncate în aer, pierzându-se în lumina difuză... L-am văzut; poate așa cum nu-l mai văzuse nimeni până atunci.  Muzica răsuna împrejur întrucât nu-mi mai auzeam propriile gânduri. Nu mă deranja, chiar îmi plăcea sentimentul: felul în care aerul îmbâcsit de melodie și emoții dansa în jurul meu, ajutându-mă să ma țin pe picioare.     El părea serios, tăcut. Avea un aer misterios și totodată jucăuș. Se uita distras oriunde numai în direcția mea nu.     Mai dispărea din când în când prin mulțimea animată de băutură și euforie, dar mereu se întorcea liniștit la noi, la mine. Că asta îi stă în fire, aveam să aflu mai târziu...    La miezul nopții, m-a atins. Ceea ce nu știa el e că mă atinsese de mult cu prima privire ațintită asupra mea.     M-a cuprins cu brațele și și-a sprijinit bărbia de părul meu ciufulit. Nu-mi mai s...

thoughts

i feel like i could draw you just from my memory your face is so well defined inside my head; it's stuck there your eyes, your beautiful nose, your small lips, the way your hair falls on your forehead i can touch you with my mind can you feel it? can you feel me? and if so, do you like it? do you want me to stop? do you think of me as often as i think of you? … was it something i did? or was there something   i could’ve done? there's something you're not telling me do you even know what it is? then how could i?